1. It has been an expressed desire of the Lee family this award be used to recognize biomedical engineers from non-academic institutions.
2. The nominee's curriculum vitae; a summation of the nominees contributions to BMES and/or the field of BME; and up to five letter(s) of support must be submitted with the application by May 15, 2018.
3. The contributions of the award recipient need not precede the award date by any specific period of time.
4. The Awards Committee will screen the nominations, critically evaluate the nominee's records, and submit a rank ordered list of the top nominees to the BMES President. The President will select the award recipient.
5. Applicants must be a BMES member in good standing.
All items MUST BE SUBMITTED by May 15, 2018. Late submissions WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. For questions, please contact BMES Membership Director, Lisa Prandy at firstname.lastname@example.org.