Please submit the nominee’s full name and all degrees known.
Incomplete or inaccurate information will result in nominee's removal from the nomination process.
The nomination summary must be on letterhead (not to exceed 3 pages) and should address:
• What are the objectives of the nominee’s work?
• Provide examples of how the work conforms to and supports the goal of increasing diversity in biomedical engineering.
• Provide a detailed description of the nominee’s work.
• Describe the community served by the work including background/history and evolution if appropriate.
• What has been the impact of the work?
• What are the nominee's plans to continue the work?